Posted by admin
on Sep 21, 2012 in Party Songs
| 0 comments
What are the best slow dance songs for parties?
The best slow dance party songs are some of the most loving songs ever created. They are the songs played to set the atmosphere for slow dancing. You will find the best slow dance songs listed below. If you are having a party and need slow dance songs, we have a large selection of the best ones.
Slow dancing at a party is a special moment shared by couples. Having the right songs playing can make all the difference in the world. It will depend on your guests as to what type exactly fits your party needs, but we have provided you many options in multiple music genres. You should easily be able to pick several slow dance party songs from the ones we have found for all types of parties. We have the best slow dance party songs from decades ago, but we also have all the best ones up to the present day as well.
- “All My Life” performed by K-Ci & Jojo
- “Because You Loved Me” performed by Celine Dion
- “Butterfly Kisses” performed by Bob Carlisle
- “Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe”performed by Barry White
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” performed by Elvis Presley
- “Crazy” performed by Patsy Cline
- “(I Do) Cherish You” performed by 98 Degrees or Mark Wills
- “Let’s Get It On” performed by Marvin Gaye
- “My Way” performed by Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, and others
- “The Dance” performed by Garth Brooks
- “The Way You Look Tonight” performed by Frank Sinatra or Tony Bennett
- “Unchained Melody” performed by Righteous Brothers
- “Unforgettable” performed by Nat King Cole or Nataline Cole
- “What a Wonderful World” performed by Louis Armstrong
- “When a Man Loves a Woman” performed by Percy Sledge
- “Wonderful Tonight” performed by Eric Clapton
- “You’re Still the One” performed by Shania Twain