Posted by admin
on Sep 21, 2012 in Party Songs
| 1 comment
What are the best bar and drinking songs?
The best drinking party songs can be found below. These are the happy go lucky songs of drinks and drinking. Some are the sad tales of how they were driven to drinking; many are funny drinking songs, others just make you need to drink. The best drinking songs are listed for all your party drinking song needs.
When you are having a party a lot of times, there is drinking involved. This is a fun party option as long as it is only including the responsible, age-appropriate partygoers. You certainly don’t want any trouble from your party, especially when drinking is involved. You can include many of the following drinking songs into your party music. We have provided you a selective group of the best ones.
Please don’t drink and drive. While all parties must end, make sure that you survive to party again another night.
- “Beer For My Horses” performed by Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- “Drinkin’ My Baby Goodbye” performed by Charlie Daniels
- “Drinkin’ My Baby (Off My Mind)” performed by Eddie Rabbitt
- “Escape (Pina Colada Song)” performed by Rupert Holmes
- “Fifteen Beers” performed by Johnny Paycheck
- “I Drink Alone” performed by George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- “If You Don’t Start Drinkin’ (I’m Gonna Leave)” performed by George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- “Kisses Sweeter Than Wine” performed by Jimmie Rogers
- “Margaritaville” performed by Jimmy Buffet
- “One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer” performed by George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- “Red Red Wine” performed by UB40
- “Spill The Wine” performed by Eric Burdon and War
- “Summer Wine” performed by Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazlewood
- “Sweet Cherry Wine” performed by Tommy James & The Shondells
- “Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo” performed by Tracy Byrd
- “Tequila” performed by The Champs
- “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off” performed by Joe Nichols
- “There Is a Tavern in the Town” performed by Nat King Cole or The Kings of Dixieland
- “The Whiskey Ain’t Workin'” performed by Travis Tritt
- “Wasted on the Way” performed by Crosby, Stills, and Nash
- “Whiskey Under The Bridge” performed by Brooks & Dunn
- “The World Needs a Drink” performed by Terri Clark